- 2 Tbs. safflower oil
- 1 – 28 oz. Can unsalted crushed plum tomatoes
- ½ Cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbs. NutraKik
- 1 Cup red onion, finely chopped
In a saucepan, sauté the onions with oil. Add tomatoes and cilantro and bring sauce to a simmer and add NutraKik.
- 1 Lb. fresh bison, ground
- 1/3 Cup of Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 Cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ Cup of cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbs. NutraKik
In a large mixing bowl, mix by hand the bison, onion, cilantro and salt. Form the meat into golf-ball sized albondigas. Place each albondiga into the simmering saucepan and cook for 20 minutes. This recipe is especially tasty on top of brown rice.