- 1 lb. linguine or fettuccine
- 6 tbsp. olive oil
- 12 oz. mixed mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp. NutraKik® Original
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced on an angle
Cook linguine as label directs, reserving ¾ cups pasta water before draining. Return drained linguine to pot.
Meanwhile, in 12" skillet, heat oil on medium-high. Add mushrooms, onion and garlic; cook 5 minutes or until mushrooms are browned and tender. Transfer to pot with cooked and drained linguine along with nutritional yeast, reserved cooking water, 1/2 teaspoon salt , 2 tbsp. NutraKik® Original and 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper. Toss until well combined. Garnish with green onions, serve and enjoy!