- 1 lb of fresh green beans
- 2 tbs Olive oil
- salt to taste
- 2 tbs NutraKik
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup unsalted dry toasted sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. In a large mixing bowl add olive oil, salt and NutraKik. Set aside. Rinse green beans thoroughly, trim ends; break in half and pat dry. Add to bowl and toss with olive oil mixture.
- Spread green beans on a baking sheet and roast on the center rack of the oven fro 20-25 minutes or until tender and slightly golden.
- Heat butter in a skillet, add almonds and toss for a minute. Add green beans and toss for another minute. Place in a serving dish.