- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbs of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 6 sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves only
- 4 cups water
- 4 tbsp. NutraKik® Original
- 1 cup heavy cream/ coconut creamer
- 5 cups red potatoes, diced
- 6 ears of corn, off the cob
- 2 handfuls of kale, chopped
- Salt to taste
In a large pot heat the butter and olive oil over medium heat and add the onion, garlic and thyme. Cover and cook vegetables until soft, around 8-10 minutes. Pour the water into the pot, cover again and bring to a boil. Add the cream and NutraKik® Original and stir well. Add the kale and corn and cook until desired doneness. Season with salt, serve and enjoy!
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!