- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 2 cups of carrots, peeled and chopped (about 5)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups of water
- 4 Tbsp. NutraKik® Original
- 2 1/2 cups Mexican squash, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh or frozen green beans
- 1 1/4 cups fresh or frozen corn
- salt to taste
Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic and sauté until translucent. Add in water, carrots, squash, green beans. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer and cook until vegetables are tender about 15 - 20 mins. Add corn and cook for another 5 mins. Serve warm and enjoy!
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!